Well folks, it looks like we have 2 locations around Loring park that we
can use as repeaters.  We have tentatively decided to have a D-Link 900+
with a yagi antenna for the backbone to the internet AP and a WET11 with
an omni antenna for the clients at each location.  So, we have the AP
hardware but not the antennas.

We are looking for 2 outdoor yagi antennas and 2 outdoor omni antennas
that TCWUG can have, hopefully something > 9dBi and a reverse SMA
connector.

If you do not have an antenna that we can use, you can help by
purchasing an antenna.  We can point you in the direction of some good
inexpensive antennas or you can make a financial contribution to the
group.  However, donations are not tax deductible since we are not an
official non-profit, but you should get a feeling of doing something
good your fellow person.  And isn't that what it's really about?

If you can help, post back to the list or throw an email to either
nkras at visi.com, benmgroup at earthlink.net, or andrew at azimmer.com.

Thanks for your time,
Andrew.