Does anybody know anything about these cards?  Do they run well on
linux?  Are they reliable?  Etc.

This seems to be an awfully good price since regular PCMCIA cards are
about $40 at the regular retail outlets. (Granted, with shipping this
would almost be the same).

I've got a Linux laptop (yes, that I got on ebay) that's looking for a
card (coudln't successfully get a DWL 650+ that was lying around
running on it propperly).

Thanks,
-dd