the one thing I've heard about the demarc cards is the better recive
sensitivity.. which is just as important as output power.. the demarc card
may have enough recive to allow 5.5-11mb over long links, where other
cards will drop to 1-2mb

I need to go through and check the specs on all the cards.

SMC also has a new 200mw card.. which is similar to the seano.

- -ben