Hi,

See below for an architect opportunity in MN. If interested, please respond
to Naren as indicated below.

We are looking for a Wireless Application Architect to support
architecture and design of field service system.

Complete Description: Architect will be required to develop a wireless
infrastructure for field services initiatives.

Looking for the following skills/experiences:
-                Architecture design and application design experience with
Wireless application gateways, especially Oracle's and IBM Websphere
WAG.
- Experience in integrating a WAG with java objects using WebLogic.
- Experience in designing/developing/ thin client applications using WML
(WAP Markup Language)
- Experience with cellular wireless data networks, i.e. they have
deployed a wireless application on a cellular wireless data network.
- If possible, experience with Clarify V10 and higher.
- Experience in the services industry.

Behavior Characteristics:
Strong self-starter; Navigates complex organizations; Presents
recommendations and alternatives to management; Effective risk analysis
and mitigation; Understands limits and develops contingencies required
when dealing with immature technologies.

This is a 3-6 months project in MN and my rate is BEST market
competitive rate.
You must supply us with this completed matrix - So you help us to help
you!!

Please complete and copy/paste this completed skills-matrix to me with
your response:
Total IT exp:
Total Architecture design exp:
Total Application design exp:
Total Wireless Application Gateways exp:
Total Oracle exp:
Total IBM Websphere WAG exp:
Total Integrating a WAG with java objects using WebLogic exp:
Total designing/developing/thin client applications using WML (WAP
Markup Language) exp:
Total cellular wireless data networks exp:
Total Clarify V10 and higher exp:
Total Services Industry exp:
What percentage of a fit are you, based on the above job description?:
Are the above skills reflected in your resume?
If not, ensure you send me an updated resume - it's surprising how many
resumes we receive that are not in-sync with the skills listed above!!!
Full name:
Hourly Rate:              (Do not say 'Open' or 'Market Rate' - I need a
$ Value!!!)
Do you have a corporation?:
Day Tel#
Eve Tel#
Cell number:
Availability:
Your current City / State:
If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
mailto:ResumeCGT at cgt-consult.com?subject=Wireless-Appl-Architect-For-MN
Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above completed matrix
with your response.

Mike Ellsworth
StratVantage Consulting, LLC
Helping Successful Companies Make Winning Technology Decisions
8273 Westwood Hills Curve
St. Louis Park, MN  55426
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com