Nicholas, I am between  40th and 41st on Dupont would like to chat about
your setup, maybe able to see it from here.  Email me at
titlerw at mindspring.com

William Titler

-----Original Message-----
From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org]On
Behalf Of Nicholas J Longtin
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 2:56 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: [TCWUG] RE: Uptown.... (Tom O'Neill)

I am at 39th and Lyndale and have a 1MB DSL and 12 DBI Omni.
You probably can't get a signal from me but I would be interested in
doing something with you to cover all of the area in between us.
Let me know if your interested.

Nicholas J Longtin

----

Hey everyone,

I am moving to uptown in a week.  I am very interested in sharing some =
internet while I wait for a cable  modem provider to hook me up.  After =
that time I want to get started sharing my connection to the =
neighborhood.  What can I do to get started? Is there a hotspot in my =
area that I can use?

Thanks!!

TOM

Minnesota