8273 Westwood Hills Curve
St. Louis Park, MN  55426
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com
www.StratVantage.com <http://www.stratvantage.com/>
www.TheWiFiGuys.com <http://www.thewifiguys.com/>

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Ben Franklin, ~1784
-----Original Message-----
From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org]On
Behalf Of David Swanson
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 8:06 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: [TCWUG] Ibook wifi

Ok all,
I cheerfully located an 802.11 card for my sisters think-book, only to find
out she now has an I-book. Where do I go for the best wifi adaptor for I
book/apple?
 Who wants a SMC card new?  - I all ready sent in the rebate, i.ts from
microcenter.  $10. I'm in the Roseville area. 612 418 8957 cell.  Thanks
David S