From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of Akash Malhotra
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 12:23 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: [TCWUG] New Registration

Hi

I am Akash Malhotra a graduate student in Electrical Engineering Dept at
University of Minnesota. I am interested in Wireless LAN technologies.

Can I Attend today's meeting?

-Akash

--_
  	   		     Akash Malhotra
 			        MEnet
EMAIL:                                              PHONE:
akash at me.umn.edu                 		 Off: (612)626-9800
akash at ece.umn.edu           		         Mob: (612)251-4393

Minnesota
http://www.tcwug.org