THE ABOVE STATEMENT IS AN OXYMORON ONTO ITSELF!

>It's all right here:
>http://boston.com/dailynews/079/economy/Cisco_to_acquire_home_networki%3
>A.shtml

>Finally Cisco is going to get some strength behind their networking
>products! ;-)

THIS ABOVE STATEMENT IS AN OXYMORON OF THE ABOVE OXYMORON!!

Why would Cisco do this?  This is not a smart business move nor a good fit.
The two corporate cultures will clash.  Cisco is the epitome of elitism and
Linksys is the epitome of white trash and Cisco will treat Linksys that way.
Cisco is a think it out, plan it out, do it right the first time with great
hands on support.  Linksys is a throw it out there fast as you can low buck
see if it works fix it later kind of entrepreneurial company.  Both have
their place and both do very well in their respective areas.  Mark my words,
Cisco will cut 1/3 of the Linksys workforce per year until they are down to
25-45 employees in the Linksys division.  The only ones that this deal will
be good for is the current private holders of Linksys that will get the
stock swap from Cisco as payment for Linksys and Microsoft, who will see a
major low end Wireless competitor go off the market.

Oh Well!!!!!

S. Earl Jarosh
N0HZ  (ex. KA0VYB)
612-868-1313