This might be a really nifty way to convince townhome and apartment
powers-that-be that your no worse than the DBS user next door.  I might be
able to convince the townhome board that this is ok for me to put up on
the roof.  They dont have to, but I would love to see it someday.

Note: I am not advocating saying that this is a MMDS or DBS dish while
modified and in use.  That is most likely illegal and not a cool thing to
do.

Anyone in coon rapids north-westish (perhaps east, dono) of egret and hwy
10 want to try this out sometime and make a link?  I would be happy to
share redundant network access in kind for the moment until an overlay
network is formed.

Thanks.

Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/