steve ulrich wrote:

>if there's a need for additional sector (panel) antenna's are there
>any spec's for those of us that might be keeping our eye's peeled for
>good deals on h/w?

I've opted for 9 dbi omnis with a 7 degree downtilt and a 12 dbi
parabolic for the uplink to paw (Node 415). The remote AP will be a
D-Link DWL-900AP+ and the bridge to the internet gateway (paw), a
DWL-810+. Both units will be each fed by DWL-P100 power over ethernet
base and terminal units, and a DSS-5+ switch will link the two networks.
Because I only have a third POE, I'm going to configure the second
900AP+ as a repeater, also with a 9 dbi omni with a 7 degree downtilt.

Neal