Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> I've seen the stuff advertised, but it was too expensive to even bother trying
> it. Let us know how it goes =)
>
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 02:56:15PM -0600, Mike Ellsworth wrote:
> > I've had leaky coax recommended to me for a long hallway install, and there
> > seem to be two schools of thought: it works; it doesn't.

I've not heard firsthand of one good 2.4GHz install with the stuff. I
particularly doubt it's effectiveness in a duplex environment - I think
it is more useful in a broadcast environment.

Is the hallway straight ? Any compelling reason not to stick
a small panel antenna at one end ?
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634