On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Scott Dier wrote:
> I've been able to use HomePNA with success in my condo.  Wireless is
> great for laptops, but I still like having a wired connection for
> fixed units.  HomePNA is 10mbps, too.  In the future they are talking
> about 100mbps over it, insane, 100mbps over phone lines.

Have you found any HomePNA devices that work under Linux? I looked about 2
years ago, and couldn't find squat.

I actually want a bit more than 10mbit (the box that will be in the living
room is going to be a box running MythTV, so I want to make sure there's
plenty of bandwidth for video.. 10mbit *should* be enough, but more won't
hurt); I've heard that with 802.11g you can realisticly expect ~15-20mbit,
so I figured that'd be a bit better.. :)