Some of us in TCWUG are required to use XP for business, due to use of OutLook features for calendar and scheduling, etc.  I want to
use Linux more but can't make the switch completely and still have some unresolved setup bugs after a disk crash and those limit my
Linux usage quite a bit.  I appreciate that OT info.

Chuck