I'm really asking about the Dell-branded 1300 11g cards whoever they are made by.  I don't believe they are made by either Lucent or
Proxim, but I'm not sure.  Proxim has made their flavor of Orinoco 11b firmware updates proprietary so they don't work on the
Dell-by-Lucent 11b Gold cards.  I have tried to avoid Proxim since they became proprietary.  I like the price on the Dell 11g cards,
so am trying to sort out other details on them.  Know about antenna connectors on the Dell-branded 11g cards?

Chuck