Probably, but this isn't nearly as ominous as McDoanlds (btw, this is the
SSID of the Dinkytown McDonalds AP) capturing my CC info on said website. In
addition, this really isn't any different than what is done with cookies,
and in fact, this tracking could probably be embedded in normal website
cookies tracking the source IP, and comparing with the DB of IPs McDonalds
has available.