On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 05:40:59PM -0500, Ben Nelson wrote:
> Come out for the meeting on Tuesday and try out the network! There¹s a

Crap, yet another scheduling conflict. :(

> Rain location: the Dunn Bros next to the park: 329 West 15th Street  NOTE:
> NOT THE USUAL DUNN BROS!!

I am pretty sure that this Dunn Bros has closed in preparation for
moving to the new "blue building" on the East side of Hennepin/Lyndale
just south of the freeway interchange.  At least, the last time I tried
to stop at the 15th St location (two weeks ago), they were closed, and
it looked like they were winding up the business; and the Lyndale
location was not open yet.

But, I readily grant that I was in a hurry and didn't look closely, so I
might be mistaken.

Their phone is not answering.

-andy