Well, basically when you are in the park look for SSID 'TCWUG'.  Use your
wireless card's program or WinXP's wireless config utility to choose TCWUG.
 Once you get an IP address, try to surf and then an agreement page will
come up.  Agree to it and the net is yours.

Coverage isn't everywhere in the park, so try moving around and possibly
out from under trees.  Using a mini-PCI Dell Truemobile 1150 wireless card,
I was barely able to get a signal from the TCWUG network when I was parked
a little up the hill from Joe's Garage.  A better or higher power wireless
card might have worked better for me.

On 25 May 2004, Erik Hanson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A while ago I asked about the status of the wirless network in Loring
Park