From: tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of tcwug-list-request at tcwug.org
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 12:00 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: tcwug-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 4

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: breezecom and ofdm (Matthew S. Hallacy)
   2. Re: Structured Mesh networks (steve ulrich)
   3. Re: Ckasks's whole city WiFi plan (Mr. Gilbert)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:23:39 -0500
From: "Matthew S. Hallacy" <poptix at poptix.net>
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] breezecom and ofdm
To: Kevin Lombardo <kevin.lombardo at gmail.com>,	Twin Cities Wireless
	Users Group List <tcwug-list at tcwug.org>

I've had nothing but bad experiences with BreezeCom/Alvarion, that said:

They can claim whatever they wish, what you should do is ask for a demo
setup that you can test for a month or however long. Set it up, watch it
fail to live up to expectations (as usual) then kindly ship it back to them
and say no thanks.