From: Haudy Kazemi <kaze0010 at umn.edu>
Sent: Sep 13, 2004 11:55 AM
To: Twin Cities Wireless Users Group List <tcwug-list at tcwug.org>
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] TCWUG meeting Tuesday

Oh well...it seems to me that there aren't too many folks with wardriving
configs/antennas, hence the lack of interest.  (which is unfortunate).  I
plan on being there tomorrow.

At 11:49 AM 9/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:

We had hoped to hold this meeting at the winning location in the WiFi
distance contest, but as there were no entries, were back at the Dunn Bros.

Next meeting: Tuesday, September 14th, 6:00 to 8:00 pm

Dunn Bros
201 3rd Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-692-8530
(on the same block as the Milwaukee Road Depot hotel and skating rink)

Map and directions: http://tinyurl.com/79jt

Limited parking behind the building, plenty of on-street parking near-by.

See you there!

--
Ben Nelson
612.685.9116 cell
benmgroup at earthlink.net

Minnesota
http://www.tcwug.org
tcwug-list at tcwug.org

<<<<

"If you're reading this, read it again."