* Haudy Kazemi <kaze0010 at umn.edu> [040915 17:59]:
> could probably use a 2.4ghz phone as long as it was labeled as
> wifi-friendly (I've seen some) and as long as you kept the phone base away

I've been using the Uniden EXI3246 phones for a few months, the audio
popping is bearable compared to most phones so we've kept them.  The
Siemens FHSS gigaset phones, for all you'd think that FHSS is the way to
go, are crap.  They click and pop like nuts and they cause echos back
out to the PSTN -- a huge bad crappy thing when your using them with
VoIP.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> KC0OBS  http://www.ringworld.org/
-- http://www.railworks.org/ -- http://publictransportation.org/ --