The WiMAX Guys, LLC
StratVantage Consulting, LLC
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com
www.StratVantage.com
www.TheWiMAXGuys.com
Get a free one-hour wireless network evaluation. Forward this message to
freebie at theWiMAXGuys.com
"The freedom which we enjoy in our government extends also to our ordinary
life. There, far from exercising a jealous surveillance over each other, we
do not feel called upon to be angry with our neighbor for doing what he
likes."
Pericles, 431 B.C.