I downloaded the PDF manual. Page 4-3 says:
"You may click Refresh to update the display or Click Save As. To save the
log contents into a file on your PC, click Save As and save the file to a
disk drive."

Here is the WG302 ver 3.0.4 support page (firmware, but no manual):
http://kbserver.netgear.com/support_details.asp?dnldID=874

Here is the WG302 ver 3.0.0 manual download (newest available):
http://kbserver.netgear.com/support_details.asp?dnldID=835

-----
Reference Manual for the NETGEAR ProSafe Wireless Access Point 802.11g WG302

Using Syslog and Activity Log Information

The Information contains the activity log link you can use for setting up a
syslog server and viewing activity log information. From the main menu of
the browser interface, under the Information heading, click the Station List
link to view the list, shown below.

[IMAGE]
Figure 4-2: Syslog and Activity Log information

Enable the SysLog option if you have a SysLog server on your LAN. If
enabled, you must enter the IP address of your SysLog server and the port
number your SysLog server is configured to use.

  *  SysLog Server IP address: The access point will send all the SysLog to
the specified IP address if SysLog option is enabled. Default: 0.0.0.0

  *  Port: The port number configured in the SysLog server on your LAN.
Default: 514

The Activity Log Window displays the Access Point system activity.

You may click Refresh to update the display or Click Save As. To save the
log contents into a file on your PC, click Save As and save the file to a
disk drive.

Management            4-3            September 2004
-----