Internet3 only happens when you buy a data plan on top of the voice plan..

> How much are you guys paying for your internet2 access?

$2.99/mo.. don't know exactly how that happened; when I signed up for it
originally, it was going to be $5.99 for 300 SMS messages and 1mb of data,
but I've made a bunch of changes to my plan (switched to family time with
an additional phone and such), and somewhere in the mix it got dropped to
$2.99.

It appears on my bill as 'T-Zones'.. *shrugs*.  Could be they dropped me
to the same service as you've got, and forgot to flip the switch to
disable internet2.