Tim,
Thanks for posting that to this list. It's completely appropriate. Do
you have any more info on Bob Carlitz or his organization?

--
Leif Utne
Associate Editor, Utne Magazine

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a NEW model that makes the existing model obsolete."
~Buckminster Fuller