I have a few RP-TNC to N pigtails and an MMCX to N pigtail but no RP-SMA
pigtails.

Local places that can probably help you include:

1.) http://www.radioinc.com/ (mentioned in the tcwug archives)
Radio City
2663 County Road I
Mounds View, MN 55112
763-786-4475
1-800-426-2891

2.) Allstarwireless (used to be called Rapid Wireless of Burnsville) (they
can make a custom pigtail adapter for you for about $20)
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:5TmNgEXTkWwJ:www.rapidwireless.com/Locat
ionC/locations.asp+%22rapidwireless.com%22+cliff&hl=en
Rapid Wireless of Burnsville
451 Cliff Rd.Suite 101
Burnsville, MN 55337
1/4 mile east of 35W on Cliff Rd. 952.808.0060

http://www.allstarwireless.com/locator/resultsbyID.asp?ID=746&MP=http://www.
expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=mcst&strt=451+Cliff+Road+East,+Suite+#+101&ci
ty=BURNSVILLE&stnm=MN&cnty=4&zipc=55337
Location:   AllStar Wireless MN001
Address:  451 Cliff Road East, Suite # 101
City: BURNSVILLE
State: MN
Zip Code: 55337
Phone Number:  952-808-0060
Fax Number:  952-808-0087
Store Hours:  Open: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Closed: Saturday
Closed: Sunday