i believe that matthew hallacy set this up a long time ago in the, dare
i say, heyday of the TCWUG list.  i don't believe there's any active
maintainer of this resource.

i believe i have the source for this lurking around somewhere, i might
now.  if there's someone that would be interested in hacking on this i
can see if i can resurrect this resource.

Becca Vargo Daggett wrote:
> Well, I'd like to be able to see the map, too.
> I just assumed it didn't exist.
>
> Becca
>
> On May 1, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Luke Rattei wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> I would love to be able to view the map you people have assembled!
>>
>> Also, when I try to load the page currently, just a blank page shows
>> up, no auth. page or anything.  Is there something else I need to
>> do/give you?

[snipped]

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC