Hello,

I'm a French PhD student in sociology. My research focuses on "innovations made
by and for users".  I have decided to particularly focus on "Wireless Community
Networks" which are illustrative of a new type of approach more autonomous,
alternative and civic.
For the last two years, I have been interviewing French members of "Wifi
Community Networks"; I talked with them about their commitment and about the
life of their project. Now, I carry on with my research and I propose you to
answer to my questionnaire. This questionnaire will enable me to gather data on
a wider population: members of European and North American "Wireless
Communities".

I invite you to follow this link:
http://www.sharing-data.com/client/calvignac-c-dric/en/etudereseauwifi.html

Answer the questionnaire should not take you more than a few minutes. Personal
informations will be kept anonymous. Survey results will be communicated and
freely accessible.

I would be very grateful to you if you could circulate my questionnaire among
your contacts (in your own wifi community). Thanks for your answer and for
message diffusion.

I am at your disposal for any questions or commentary.
Best regards.

Cédric Calvignac
PhD Student – Sociology
CERTOP – Toulouse University II
Tél: (+33) 6.11.29.13.48

P.S.: If possible, can you please indicate at the end of the questionnaire where
do you come from (city) and the name of your wifi network.