Many members don't live or work in Minneapolis and have little interest in any fee-bearing or restricted access systems there.  I
have less than zero interest, and would have even less interest in programs or discussion of such.  FWIW, my interests are in
small-group and DIY systems, not municipal facilities.

The last efforts at municipal systems seem to be what killed the group. There's no way "as a group" to be involved in any public or
municipal projects (gotta be a non-profit org to have any recognition or responsibility etc), so there doesn't seem to be any way to
sustain having a municipal project group provide ongoing TCWUG programs and activities.  Best that we try to recognize what sorts of
things may be sustainable by or in TCWUG.

Chuck