Chuck Cole wrote:

> [...]
Chuck:  Where's your disclaimer?  This is definitely a corporate telco
line if I ever heard one.  I suspect the archives will speak loud and
clear as to why this group has waned over the years, with folks like you
spewing garbage.  The boys at open-mesh.com, as you well know, are the
founders of the Rooftop Project at MIT.

Hopefully, the few list members that have seen your messages, understand
where you're coming from, and would want to know why your most recent
response includes the list and someone named Wilson at visi.com.
Tom