Tim has a real project of definable size, need, and basic performance.  This is not a BS "infinite and undefined" mesh that requires
an infinite roll-out as a first step.  Tim has access and control of any resource he needs as ISP feed and core staff for support if
volunteers help get it started.  Perhaps this is a good and suitable start and test case for a mesh: it's defined and feasible!.
The fact that it's about 40 miles from me makes it "a nice place to visit" now and then, but I'd be curious enough to listen in and
occassionally visit for this mesh project.

Chuck