Money Centers of America, Inc. - I.T. Dept
5955 Golden Valley Rd., Suite 206
Golden Valley, MN  55422
6128681313 at cingularme.com
earl at moneycenters.com
www.moneycenters.com

  _____

From: tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of Matthew Genelin
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 2:24 PM
To: TCWUG-List
Subject: [tcwug-list] Meetup: Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 1200-1400.

Hello All-

I am sponsoring the first meet-up of this group. It's:

Caribou Coffee - Across from Har Mar Mall
Little 10-20 person meeting room with door and white board. (inside
Caribou.)
2111 Snelling Ave
Roseville, MN 55113
(651) 636-5655

Sunday, July 26, 2009 at noon (12:00) until 2:00pm. (That's when the room is
reserved for, Saturday was unavailable.)

Tentative Agenda:
- Re-intros (who we are, why we are excited by wifi technology, what
interests each of us.)

- Catch-up on where technology is now with wireless tech. how the world has
changed in the year(s) since the last meet-up.
 . Where municipal wifi is now, how our members feel about it, what has been
hacked away on it...

- Specific projects that interest attendees:
 . La Fonera / Ubiquity  network bullets / other inexpensive wifi show and
tell. Bring stuff to oogle at / show and tell!
 . Specific hot-spot installations done or wish-list (schools were discussed
recently, apt buildings, whatever you've done or *want* to do that is cool.)
Bring pictures!
 . Whatever else that is positive, forward-thinking and of interest to the
group in 120 mins.

If I have made an omission, or you want something more on the agenda, please
drop me an email off-list, and I will gladly include it! This is a social
kinda group, and it will be nice to see many of you after years of not
seeing wireless people. :)

-matt

--
-----
Matthew Genelin

2010 E. Hennepin Ave, Suite 8-122, Box 1
Minneapolis, MN 55413-2760

fastcomputerserviceco.com