For people in the north coming to the HarMar area today, July 26th...
Snelling southbound is closed from County Rd C to somewhere north of
County Rd B. So, you will want to find another road south to get to
HarMar.  I don't recomend the zig-zag detour that I took.   I think
the Snelling Exit from the west on Hwy 36 is open, but I'm not sure
because the detour didn't take me there.

I made it here after the extra  drive and am chilling at a small table
until the room is free.

see you soon,

--Matt Johnson

Map:  <http://bit.ly/UaRhf>

Sunday, July 26, 2009 at noon (12:00) until 2:00pm. (

aturday was unavailable.)