Use MNLink to search all at once, and use interlibrary loan to get stuff sent to your favorite location.  Need an active library
card, however.
      https://www.mnlinkgateway.org/zportal/zengine?VDXaction=LoginPage

Can register a card from one county and any and all other counties (takes legwork to go to each), but that allows you to have (most)
privileges as if a resident of another county.

I prefer the web layout and features of Hennepin (Southdale/ York) to Dakota so I mostly use that, but can return to a Dakota site
to avoid driving when I have nothing to pick up.

Dakota charges rentals on DVDs but Hennepin does not, so I go to/through Hennepin\.  Hennepin also has more generous checkout and
renewal options (partly due ILL regs differing by county).

TIP:  I make a notepad shortcut that has my library info (card number, phone numbers, hours open, etc) as a desktop convenience, and
also have shortsuts to MnLink, HCL, Dakota, etc, so I can copy and paste my library card number (22 digits?) in without typos as
signon and go searching and requesting with no hassle.

Every library I've looked in had ARRL stuff, but I haven't looked for that in a long time.

ANTENNAS for sale:  I have some serious tower type panel antenna "segments" I don't use and should sell.  One is dual WiFi cell
2.4GHz and 900 MHz, another is mainly cell.  These are about 17dbi things with NICE specs.  Have the specs somewhere.

Chuck