The wifi mapping data is so out of date that it's completely useless,
and deleted long ago.

 The only real useful data we had was Moos tower height (which was
apparently impossible to find at that time). I've still got the
coordinates/elevation/map here: http://poptix.net/moos.html

If anyone can think of other useful maps or data that were up there let
me know and I'll dig around for it.