Haudy Kazemi wrote:
> Meeting dates on the website are auto-generated by a script.  I
> haven't heard of anyone going since 2006 or 2007 as interest was
> fading at that time.
>
> For PBX stuff you might look into the Asterisk TC user group which
> usually holds meetings near University Ave and Highway 280 (although
> it sounds like you're from quite a ways out of town...).
>

> Tom Poe wrote:
>> Is there a meeting scheduled for July?  I want to bring a
>> pbx-in-a-flash up, and get some help to set up a home network.
>> Tom Poe, Charles City, Iowa
>> P.S.  There's been no action on my signup for the Forum for a few
>> days, now.

Sorry about mixing up groups.  It is the Asterisk group I'm after.
Well, maybe things will heat up soon.  With the FCC opening "white
spaces" frequencies, and with a Gray-Hoverman antenna that pulls digital
signals up to 100 miles away (it's a patent-free $10 item), and with
devices coming out in the months ahead, life should be interesting.
Tom