Matthew Genelin <mgenelin at fastcomputerserviceco.com> wrote:
> Yeah..  Anybody want to have another meeting with this group?

It's still a pretty cool idea.  I've got a "free" hotspot at my house,
but I'm not doing anything with it, really.  I've got OpenWRT on an
older Linksys WRT54G.  I haven't planned on spending money on the
project any, but wouldn't mind playing around with the mesh networking.
What was the status of this project, anyway?  What about the Municipal
networks?  Did anything ever happen for the MPLS folks?  STPL?

I'm situated over in the Midway/Hamlin area if anyone's interested in
peering.

Chad