Hi,
	We will have a customer who is bringing 3 class c networks with
him, he is going to be dialling into us using a MPP connection, i have a
question, is there anyway to be able to route the requested class c
networks through his static IP dialin ?  I have this working with one
customer, who has one class c like this :

xxxx            Auth-Type = System
                Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Framed-IP-Address = 203.xx.xx.x,
                Framed-Route = "203.xx.xxx.0/24 203.xx.xxx.xx 1 n"
                Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
#               Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-Yes,
#               Session-Timeout = 14400,
                Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,

Above is self explanitory, gets given the static ip, then the route of the
class C through that static ip, i have a route entry on our Cisco router,
which replicates the above, so my question again, is there anyway with
radius or any other method i can have the 3 class c's routed
through? Would I just use the above command Framed-Route "3 times" ??

ta

---
Cheers,

R. Strachan