On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Roddy Strachan wrote:

> Hi,
> 	We will have a customer who is bringing 3 class c networks with
> him, he is going to be dialling into us using a MPP connection, i have a
> question, is there anyway to be able to route the requested class c
> networks through his static IP dialin ?  I have this working with one
> customer, who has one class c like this :
>

> xxxx            Auth-Type = System
>                 Service-Type = Framed-User,
>                 Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>                 Framed-IP-Address = 203.xx.xx.x,
>                 Framed-Route = "203.xx.xxx.0/24 203.xx.xxx.xx 1 n"
>                 Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
> #               Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-Yes,
> #               Session-Timeout = 14400,
>                 Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
>

> Above is self explanitory, gets given the static ip, then the route of the
> class C through that static ip, i have a route entry on our Cisco router,
> which replicates the above, so my question again, is there anyway with
> radius or any other method i can have the 3 class c's routed
> through? Would I just use the above command Framed-Route "3 times" ??

I have some set up this way, both on Max and Tigris. On the Tigris (and I
think on the max too):
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
# Netmask 255.255.255.255 without framed-address says "Un-numbered"
        Framed-Compression = PPP-Compression,
        Framed-Route = 203.a.b.0/24,
        Framed-Route = 203.x.y.128/25,
        Port-Limit = 4

So I think the short answer is, "yes, stick more 'Framed-Route' lines in".

RossW

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com