> Ah, yup. Whoops. Well, you get the idea. Bad Max
> 20-with-RADIUS-and-numbered-interfaces, BAD!

:-)

> Are you planning to pass the accounting data to MRTG for graphing? If
> so, I'd like to hear how you do it.

We're switching from MRTG to using RRD (same author as MRTG, check
	http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool
). This one's quite a bit more flexible, because it seperates the data
store from the act of drawing nice pictures from it. This means you're free
to put whatever you want into the store (which of course includes the
"standard" SNMP queries), and later draw in whatever resolution, with
whatever fields, etc. you like.

I haven't implemented the radius accounting part yet, because I couldn't
get RADIUS working for so long, but now lets see :)

Markus
--
KPNQwest Switzerland Ltd
P.O. Box 1600, Hohlstrasse 550, CH-8048 Zuerich
Markus Wild, Manager Engineering, e-mail: markus.wild at kpnqwest.ch
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com