At 09:06 AM 8/30/00 -0700, Randy Smith wrote:
>We've had to stay at 7.0.1 for the same issue. When we put the newer
>releases on the complaints start coming in. I'd be interested to find a
>concrete fix or find someone successfully running a later release, 7.0.3
>hasn't worked for me either. We've seen the issue accross two telcos. We're
>using CT1 at both our locations. Any thoughts?

I've been using 7.0.26 for a long time and haven't noticed any real
problems, at least not that I could trace back to bad code.  I'm also using
CT1's.  If I had another Max here I could test I'd try out the 7.0.1
release and see what happened, I don't recall ever using it before.

Susie Ward

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com