> Scenario 1 (Happy-Hour)
> - -----------------------
> 1. Users dialing in from 6 - 7 PM should only be able to get 1*64kb
> (ISDN), not 2*64kb ISDN.
> Switching the users file would be a solution , but is there a
> time-dependant solution for Radius?

Cistron Radius will allow you to do this, I don't know if the Ascend one
will though.  With Cistron you use a restriction of 'Login-Time', something
like 'Login-Time Any1800-1900' then restrict the number of channels to one
and another entry of 'Login-Time Any1901-1799' to restrict the number of
channels to two.

> I´d like to have the possibility for our users to add a second ISDN
> Channel, but don´t know how... (on the second channel U can´t dial
> a different number , right ? )

I know with the Motorola Bitsurfr's the client could seperate the numbers
with an ampersand, ie ATDT5551111&5552222 - some routers will also allow you
to specify secondary channel numbers - other modems may also do the same,
but I'm not 100% sure.

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com