Hi again,

Is it normal that the ascend documentation is inconsistent? I got a
Max800 and the corresponding docu Max800 Series Network Configuration
guide which describes features like modemdiag ..., but none of the
modem... commands are available on the max800.

I made the upgrade because the 8.0.2 version was the only international
one I got from my supplier. I need an international one to get ISDN
callback working (ISDN switch type NET3 only in international versions I
suppose).

Now, I have an international one, and ISDN callback works, but my modems
no longer work. (XIRCOM global access 56) I gave them exactly the same
init strings on the 8.0.2 like on the 7.0.3 release. But they are unable
to pick up a call nor to place a call.(syslog reports: no channel
avail.)

Questions:
1) Where can I get international versions for Max800 ? (older releases)
2) Does anyone know how to solve the modem problem on the 8.0.2 release?
3) Does anyone know what the new (undocumented or unfindable) feature
   Main Edit Menu: PC CARD Modem -> Mod Config -> Num
   means. It is only in the 8.0.2 release.
4) Can anyone send me an international 7.0.x version for the Max 800?

Thank's very much for any help.
Patrick Horsmans
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com