Ahmed El-Hakim asked:

> Can you send the E1 PRI on your box config. ?

Gladly, in fact.  I'm willing to pay somebody to help me make this
work soon :-)

Here is my situation:

 I have a max 4xxx with Two PRIS and 48 modems.  (tay2.metronet.com)

 If I put the incoming numbers of the PRIs in
(Ethernet->Mod config->Wan optionsAns 1#) it handles "dialup" ISDN
( variable address, cistron radius served Auth ) just fine.

I only just today got the digital modems to answer at all,by
emptying out the "ans #" numbers in ethernet->Mod config->Wan.....

BUT it will not answer analog modem calls correctly(yet). It answers with
wrong tones or modem + wrong tones.

If I take those numbers OUT, it will answer wit the digital modems, just
fine, but..... It starts try to do a PPP callback! (argh) I've turned off
modem call in the tserv area and also turned off cpcb .

IS IT POSSIBLE to have a Max 4048 answer both ISDN PPP and analog modem
PPP calls on the same number, in basically the same way,but sending the
modem calls to the digital modems?

Perhaps I need to get just another number from my Telco for dialup isdn calls?

Does anyone have an sample config of doing what I consider the most typical
ISP dialup setup.

My textual config comes next....

Steve Linebarger, Texas Metronet, 12200 Ford rd, Suite 170, Dallas Tx, 75234
http://www.metronet.com/~s (send me a cell phone/SMS text message)
srl at metronet.com
fax:      972-484-2173
Office:   972-488-2170