Hi,

Should/Will be OK, we have a Max6000 at our main site which links to a 4000
via a 320K (5x64K ISDN channels), it gets pretty busy and we have had no
problems, the 6000 also is running other incoming ISDN channels as well as
90 modems and the 4000 is running 60 modems and no lock ups/fall overs or
ongoing processor/performance problems.

Ray

At 09:42 AM 16/12/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am exploring options to use MAX4060/4*E1 not only for dial-in but also for
>POP to CO connectivity.
>
>Currently I am using them for 2*PRI dial-in (full 60 channel load). Will it
>be able to handle additional load for nailed circuit (either E1 or serial)?
>
>I tried to establish direct crossover cable E1 to E1 connection but without
>success. I have found document on esight.com explaining T1-T1 connection but
>I was not able to do same thing with E1. What Signaling mode, Switch type
>and Framing mode should I use. Are there any special considerations for
>Connections and Answer profile.
>
>My other plan is to use frame relay on synchronous serial port with V35. Can
>it be done and are then any compatibility or performance issues?
>
>Thanks for suggestions, regards, Danko Jevtovic
>

>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com
>To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++