Hello all.

The TNT's at my company have been thrust into my care, and even after
pouring over the documentation, I can't find the information I'm looking
for.  I'm hoping someone here can help.

We recently had one TNT fail here (that's another issue) and I've been
trying to get another TNT to do 2 jobs, but I am having problems
configuring it.

The TNT has 2 fast ethernet cards, 6 madd cards, 2 t1 cards, and 2 hdlc
cards.  What I would -like- to do is have users with modems dial in to one
t1 card (8 PRI's) and access one ip-pool, and have ISDN users connect to
the other t1 card (4 PRI's) and access a different IP pool.  Due to
configurations on our core router, these two must be kept separate,
and thus must have all outgoing traffic exit on separate fast ethernet
cards.

The TNT was originally just for modem users to dialin.  Our ISDN TNT
failed, and I'm trying to incorporate that work with the modem tnt.

Two questions:  How do I have each brand of user access the two separate
ip pools; and, how can I ensure that the outgoing traffic is going to the
correct ethernet card?

If these questions are too general, could someone point me at a resource
(preferably other than the corporate website.  :P )  that would better my
understanding of these buggers?

Thanks
Gene Schwab
Network Bob @ Telscape Communications