Backoff Q full means that the queue of accounting messages to be sent to the
radius server is full and an entry had to be dropped. This usually happens
under some of these circumstances:
* your radius server died (either the daemon or the machine running the
daemon).
* your radius server machine can't keep up. Many reasons can contribute
here:
   * the machine is not fast enough or it is too busy
   * you are using the free radius server with a large flat file (convert to
DBM)
* connectivity between the server and the NAS fails. Verify using pings and
pay special attention to the response delay. If it is too long, you may be
heading for trouble.
* you are using the ethernet port on the shelf controller of the TNT. This
is a big no-no if the traffic is anything more than a few packets a second
and you are handling a few hundred calls.

Hope this helps,
-J