All the VPN options require hash codes that you need to buy from your Lucent
representative. The message you get from the TNT is telling you that PPTP is
not licensed (ie, you didn't buy the hash code).
You can verify if you have the hash code with this command:

   get base pptp

It should come back with something like this:
  [in BASE:pptp-enabled]
  pptp-enabled = enabled

If it says "pptp-enabled = disabled", then you don't have the hash code.
-J