Actually Warning 195 does not quite mean slot down even though that's
what it's defined as.  Somewhere around 6.0.x, they added Warning
number 195 to the code.  When too many modems get on the suspect
list on a modem card, the Max would internally reset the modem card
and log a Warning 195.

What you need to do is investigate why the modems get on the suspect
list in the first place.  If you consistently get a lot of bad calls,
you should check your T1 lines and see if you have a line problem.  If
they look like they're running clean, then constantly issue the "avm"
command now and then and see if the same modem on a particular slot
card is going on the suspect list (or getting a lot of bad calls).  If
it's the same modem all the time, then I would think you have a bad
modem and need to RMA the card.  If it's always a different modem,
then I think it might just be a line problem.

Index 195 means "slot down". My guess is that one of your slots is
flaking out. Call your Lucent rep ASAP to RMA the card (you will need
to identify which one is the one having trouble). BTW, this may also
happen if one of the internal power supplies starts flaking out. You
may want to try removing a few modem cards and see if the behavior
improves, but I wouldn't do that on a live box without a backup.
-J