From: rte-ascend-admin at lists.real-time.com
[mailto:rte-ascend-admin at lists.real-time.com]On Behalf Of Randy Smith
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 12:16 PM
To: Alan Spicer
Cc: ascend-users at max.bungi.com
Subject: [Ascend] Re: RE: (ASCEND) Long tone w/ analog connect on the
last 16 ports of 6096

Nothing special. Stacking but no other services. I have posted a few graphs
from mrtg that display the problem. It appears to have worked back in May
but has been a problem since mid-Sept. Oddly, in Aug the unit had locked up
with alarm but after we reseated the modem cards the unit began working
again. I suspect a modem card.

http://www.lewiscounty.com/maxproblem.htm

Thanks in advance,

Randy Smith