>From: "Hoomaan Naimi" <naimi at afranet.com>
>
>Does anybody know if I can limit the bandwidth of a customer using Pipeline
>for connecting to MAXTNT, to something less than 64kbps ( say 28800bps)? I
>tested Connection->session-options : rx-data-rate-limit and
>tx-data-rate-limit, but these settings doesn't function correctly and due to
>the document, only work for connections that use CAP-RADSL, SDSL and
>unchannelized DS3 cards.

There's no way to do that. You might be able to set the connection to
56k instead of 64k, but you can't rate-shape PPP or Frame with these
devices.

If you need to do this, you'd have to do it elsewhere on your network
with some other device.

Why not just not use ISDN for this customer and have 'em use a router
with a modem in it?
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor at infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/